Crabtree's philosophy of continuous improvement has led to what is undoubtedly the machine that is most suited to overcome the problems facing Canmakers today. Crabtree changes the wisdom of "Changeovers costing money" into "Changeovers making profit".
Our Marquess press is versatile, easy to use and cost effective. Its durability and high productivity makes it a highly effective, ‘all round’ printing press and especially popular with companies purchasing their first metal decorating machine.
- Is durable – providing long-lasting high quality to your prints
- Universal feeder with wide belts
- Has a simple free-standing operating console
- Uses a high quality dampening system, the Delta® Dampner, with two basic operating modes: Delta and Non-Delta which provides time and material savings
- Adaptable – if you out grow your Marquess or have a particular requirement talk to our engineers who can work on a product upgrade
- Due to the volume of machines in the market the spares available are well developed – ensuring you can get the high quality parts you need quickly
Our specialist engineers are on hand to discuss your needs, contact them to see how Marquess can provide high productivity, versatility and cost effective printing.
|Maximum||1143 x 965mm|
|Minimum||711 x 406mm|
|Thickness||0.14 - 0.4mm|
|Maximum||1143 x 959mm|
|Printing Plate (or to suit customer’s requirements)|
|Maximum||1143 x 1067mm|
|Thickness||0.30 or 0.40mm|
|Feeder Stock Pile Maximum|
|Feeder Stock Pile Maximum||5000kg|
|Maximum||6000 sheets per hour (dependent on substrate and press environment)|
|MT1 (single unit)||37.17kW (total excluding curing units)|