Crabtree's philosophy of continuous improvement has led to what is undoubtedly the machine that is most suited to overcome the problems facing Canmakers today. Crabtree changes the wisdom of "Changeovers costing money" into "Changeovers making profit".
Our Fast Ready 4 machine provides a high performance metal decorating solution and is one of the most flexible machines on the market with low make-ready times, excellent print quality and intuitive operation.
- Specifically designed for metal with flat sheet travel throughout
- It can handle the widest material making it suitable for both tinplate and aluminium
- Quick changeovers to maximise efficiency, including semi-automatic plate change
- A central control system for all functions – making it operator friendly as it is designed by printers for printers
- Is compatible with both conventional, UV and LED cure
- Offers modular configuration with 1-6 lines available
- Uses the latest and one of the most reliable ink duct technology
The Fast Ready 4 has been designed to grow with your needs as lines can be extended and additional units can be added quickly and easily – minimising the disruption to your production.
Our specialist engineers are on hand to discuss your needs, contact them to see how Fast Ready 4 can provide exceptional print quality, flexibility and sheet handling.
|Maximum||1200mm x 1000mm|
|Minimum||710mm x 510mm|
|Thickness||0.13mm to 0.4mm|
|Maximum||1200mm x 995mm|
|Printing Plate (or to suit customer’s requirements)|
|Width x Length||1200mm x 1130mm|
|Thickness||0.30mm or 0.40mm|
|Printing Blanket (or to suit customer’s requirements)|
|Width x Length||1212mm x 1205mm|
|Start of Print|
|From edge of sheet||5mm|
|2-Colour FastReady 4 with feeder||10800mm|
|4-Colour FastReady 4 with feeder||18700mm|
|Other configurations available on request|
|Feeder Pile Weight|
|Maximum||8000 sheets/hour (printing speed dependent on print shop conditions and ingoing material quality)|
|Standard Supply||400V / 3 phase / 50Hz|