Do you want to benefit from the fastest change over, on a budget?
Crabtree is offering a refurbished 1290 FastReady 2 colour machine to the market and here’s why…a unique opportunity has become available to purchase from Crabtree a large sheet, flexible format, upgraded 2 colour printing machine. It is ideal for those looking to purchase a printing machine capable of supporting either their entry into the metal decoration market with minimal investment, or for those looking to offer a rapid response, quick turnaround print service.
We took delivery of the machine, which is in superb condition, with the intention of using it to support research and development projects, testing retrofit initiatives at our site in Gateshead, UK. However, owing to several R&D project requirements we have since decided to develop a machine from scratch to meet our needs.
The opportunity has therefore become available to purchase a 1290 (mark 1 FastReady) 2 colour machine which is automated to support and provide, in real-time, the fastest change over speed currently available in the market.
Purchase of the machine would provide a great opportunity for a start-up looking for a fast ROI or a developing company looking for short run, small batching rapid response and flexible print capability.
Small batch runs are no problem for this line
The machine has Quick Change Automatic Plate Cylinders which means you can change a plate, with minimal manual intervention in roughly 1 minute!
Large sheet format – max. sheet size 1200 x 1000mm / min. 710 x 510 (print area 1200 x 995mm).
As it is a semi-automatic machine, it benefits from:
- Motorised Frontlays for on the run adjustment, meaning there is no need to stop/ start
- Motorised Stock Thickness for on the run adjustment
- Pneumatic push button set Pusher units which offer fine tune control and on the run adjustment
- Independent Inker wash-up cycle system increase efficiencies as you can perform other duties whilst the inkers wash themselves
The line is currently set for conventional print and on order placement you can expect the machine to be fully overhauled to include:
- Inker (Rollers, Gears, Bushes, Bearings and Rollers complete with Simple Operation Manual Caber Key Duct system)
- Infeed (Sprockets, Chains, Belts, Bushes and Bearings)
- Feeder unit, with new magnets, pumps and sucker units
- Cylinder adjustment/Tripping – full overhaul Main Drive, Gearbox and Camshaft assy. Overhaul
- 2 Crabtree 1290 (Mk1) print decks
- Fully rewired to the latest specification with full schematics and software backups – making it supported and future proofed
- Brand NEW Crabtree Delta Dampener units, complete with Chiller unit
- Full respray and guarding
The line will be available for pre-despatch viewing and run testing, as the works will be carried out before it leaves Crabtree, under our control.
With an estimated 4-5 month lead on parts and works, the project is competitively priced… please contact the team with all enquires. If required, we can also make this a full CNC machine for an additional cost.
Like ALL equipment from Crabtree, the line can be specified around you and your business…to find out more and discuss how it may fit your requirements for a fast and reliable machine contact our experienced Crabtree team on email@example.com or call +44 (0) 191 487 5071.