Crabtree – Continued Customer Support
First and foremost on behalf of everyone at Crabtree we send our well-wishes to all of our clients around the world, and to those effected by COVID-19.
Rest assured we are well prepared to continue to support.
Since the early signs of the COVID-19 we applied several protocols to ensure staff safety and uninterrupted client support:
- People, our people are paramount… prior to and in excess of the UK governments advice, we had already taken steps to implement a variety of protocols to protect our workforce, limiting site visits to Crabtree, reduced gatherings/meeting together with bringing remote Engineers in-house to bolster our already superb FREE remote support (see below contact details for further information)
- Service Engineers are onsite in Crabtree with a full technical complement to give remote support, video calls and guidance as and when required FREE
- Sales, working closely with our internal Service Support and Engineered Solutions team, an email will be issued shortly with the relevant sales persons direct contact details… we can liaise to ensure you’re are getting the service you need
- Part supply, “day to day” we work with our in-house production team, fortunately for our clients we manufacture 90% of our machine within our own site… with that we have ramped production up on a broad spectrum of critical path components, to complement our 1.5 million GBP call off stock. Also, given our close relationship with our electrical partners at “Lenze” we are maintaining minimum stocks, and reviewing with frequency.
- Shipment, whilst we have noticed several delays via our multiple shipping partners, given the fact we work with so many we work continuously to find the best one for each shipment on its own merit.
Crabtree continues to monitor the situation closely, as we look to continue our service program, working directly with the local authorities and travel solutions provider.
On behalf of all the team, most importantly stay safe, we’ll do our level best to keep you in production.